[Zope-CMF] Portal calendar

Fritz Ivy Lopez fritzivy@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 07:30:40 -0800 (PST)

--0-1602149164-1038929440=:28095

Hello,

I have installed both Plone and Nuxeo:CPS into my system.  I want to add a calendar similar to that of Plone into my CPS site.  I installed OnlinePIM and was successfully able to add a portal calendar tool into my Nuxeo.  Would anyone know how I can copy some of the locked folders of Plone into my CPS Site?

Waiting for your answers.  Thank you very much.

Fritz