[Zope-CMF] reindexing on worflow state change

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain Thénault
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:10:38 +0100

On Monday 09 December à 12:40, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> On Monday 09 December à 12:20, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> > En/na Sylvain Thénault ha escrit:
> > >hi,
> > >
> > >I've a problem using a product I've written in plone.
> > >It inherits from PortalFolder, PortalContent and DefaultDublinCoreImpl
> > >(in this order).
> > >
> > >it works correctly but when an the workflow state of an instance changes,
> > >the review_state is not reindexed by the catalog.
> > >
> > > any idea ?
> > >

> > PortalFolder redefines indexObject and reindexObject to do nothing.
> > Use SkinnedFolder instead.
>
> thanks ! I guess that reverting PortalFolder and PortalContent is also a
> solution... Is there any side effect in doing this that way ?

After a few tries, i can answer by myself... And the answer is: yes
there is !! I can't see anymore my object's content !
Using skinned folder, it raises exception when i try to view my
object...
So I've overriden the method redefined by PortalFolder and it seems to
work correctly now.

--
Sylvain Thénault

  LOGILAB           http://www.logilab.org