[Zope-CMF] strange problem with change_password

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:00:55 -0500

the first thing i would do is try it with an updated version of the
LDAPUserFolder. what you have is really old.

secondly, if you use basic auth and the user changes their password
while logged in there really is no way around seeing the password box.

jens