[Zope-CMF] pb with unicode

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain Thénault
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:18:48 +0100

hi

I've a problem with unicode attribute : I've an object with some unicode
attributes, and when this object is added to a folder an exception
occurs when the object get cataloged :

  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 272, in _setObject
  Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 146, in manage_afterAdd
  Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 41, in indexObject
  Module Products.CMFCore.CatalogTool, line 239, in indexObject
  Module Products.CMFCore.CatalogTool, line 232, in catalog_object
  Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 500, in catalog_object
  Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 347, in catalogObject
  Module Products.PluginIndexes.TextIndex.TextIndex, line 315, in
index_object
  Module Products.PluginIndexes.TextIndex.GlobbingLexicon, line 246, in
Splitter UnicodeError: ASCII encoding error: ordinal not in range(128)

I'm using Zope 2.6.0 and CMF 1.3. Plone default encoding is set to
iso-8859-1.

Any idea ?

--
Sylvain Thénault