[Zope-CMF] Trouble loading CMF-1.3

andrewl@xix-w.bengi.exodus.net andrewl@xix-w.bengi.exodus.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:07:35 -0800

Hello,

I have been trying to get CMF-1.3 to load correctly into Zope 2.6.0.  I've
followed the instructions, unzipped the contents into the lib/python/Products
directory, just like any other Product.  All the other products load with
no problem, but CMF stubbornly stays out of the product list.  In addition,
as far as I can tell, there is no traceback.  In order to force some sort
of error to see if things were loading, I simlinked lib/python/Products
to Products in INSTALLATION_HOME.  Sure enough it produced the "already
loaded" error for CMF, so it would appear that Zope thinks it is loading
it correctly (I've since removed the simlink).

To see if it was just a 2.6.0/1.3 incompatabilty I tried loading the
product with Zope 2.5.1 and 2.6.1beta, same problem.

I'm running on Solaris with Python 2.1.3.

Any assistance in tracking this down would be appreceated.

Thanks!

Andrew