[Zope-CMF] Problems translating CMFDefault

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:42:02 +0100

Hello out there,

Well I finally started translating the zpt skins from CMFDefault :-))
I want to give you all nice translations for christmas ... but I need som=
e=20
guiding here ...

The value of the submit buttons on the edit forms (document_edit_form,=20
link_edit_form etc. etc.) will be translated.
But this causes a problem for the edit method, since this uses the text o=
n the=20
button to determine what action to return to (view or edit).

Anybody here would mind if I make a small adjustment to the edit scripts?
I will give the submit buttons a name and see if REQUEST contains this na=
me=20
instead of the behaviour that exists now ...=20

Greetings,
Gitte Wange