[Zope-CMF] Publish CMF Objects

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:36:01 +0000

hi, are you using the default CMF 1.3?

If so you should see a link in the actions menu when you are logged in as a
Manager or Reviewer called "Publish". Follow this link and complete and
submit the form on the next page and your object should be published.

If this does not work, please reply with all the details of your zope and
cmf install as well as the error that you encounter and perhaps the url of
the news item you want to publish.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net