[Zope-CMF] Problems translating CMFDefault

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:34:00 -0800

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 12:42:02PM +0100, Gitte Wange wrote:
> Anybody here would mind if I make a small adjustment to the edit scripts?
> I will give the submit buttons a name and see if REQUEST contains this name
> instead of the behaviour that exists now ...

You don't need to examine the REQUEST.
If each button is supposed to submit to a different script,
you can use the "scriptname:action" parameter converter
in your form:

<form action="my_folder">
<input type="submit" value="my translated text"
 name="script_1:action" />
</form>

If you click on that submit button, your form will submit to
my_folder/script_1

See "Advanced Zope Scripting" in the Zope book,
section "Passing Parameters to Scripts".

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com