SV: [Zope-CMF] Virtual Host Monster and login

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:49:54 +0100

> > Everything works just fine, except for logins... the password=20
> is accepted,
> > but im redirected to the login page again. How can I solve this?
> >
> > Are the cookies set for the wrong domain or what?
>=20
> Of course it could be a cookie thing - try logging in with a browers =
that=20
> will ask you to accept a cookie on a per cookie basis and see=20
> what's being=20
> set. A successfull login will set __ac_name and __ac.

If I login at :8080, and then moves to :80, I am logged in at :80.

I guess I need to do some debugging to know whats going on.

I just wanted to be sure that it was supposed to be working...

/Magnus