[Zope-CMF] export/import problem

Memo Rishel illieusion@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:53:19 -0800 (PST)

I am developing a CMF-based website on my local
machine and then putting it on a hosting site (Imeme).
The problem I am having is that when I export the
CMF site and then import it on the hosting site
it doesn't work as is. The reason is that many
files in the portal skins directory such as the
zpt_generic files are not included in the export.

To get around this problem I have created a fresh
CMF site on the hosting system, imported my locally
developed CMF, and then migrated everything I
have developed in the imported CMF into the
freshly created CMF. This is time-consuming, error
prone, and can't be the right way to do it.

What am I missing?

Note: I am importing from the file system on the
hosting system (not via the web).

Thanks in advance for any help.
-Bill Rishel