[Zope-CMF] CMF on NT

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 00:18:49 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Joseph Griffin wrote:

> I'm having trouble with getting CMF to work on my NT box. Have followed the
> instructions and it still does not show up in the products list. There is no
> traceback either. Any suggestions? Thanks Joseph

Please note that the CMF is actually a set of Zope products;  make
sure that each of the products (e.g., CMFCore, CMFDefault) is located
within the 'Products' directory of your INSTANCE_HOME / SOFTWARE_HOME
(you can't just unzip it "in place" into that directory).

Tres.
Zope Corporation      "Zope Dealers"       http://www.zope.org