[Zope-CMF] Editing Member Metadata

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:58:06 -0500

Once it's published, I put up my hacks for doing this, as well as adding
stuff to the new member's folder, and requiring certain properties on
signup, and checking certain things (in my case, age).

Some of the first CMF work I did, very hacky, but works.  Someone else made
a much nicer member data product which allows you to catalog that stuff
(actually I wonder why portal_memberdata isn't cataloged)

Anyway,
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/bowerymarc/memberprops/document_view