[Zope-CMF] Editing Member Metadata

Joshua Lanza jlanza@vorsite.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:58:35 -0800

206.781.1797

-----Original Message-----
From: seppmeile [mailto:jmeile@hotmail.com]=20
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 1:43 AM
To: Zope-CMF@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] Editing Member Metadata

> Anyway,=20
> http://cmf.zope.org/Members/bowerymarc/memberprops/document_view
I couldn't see this page, it ask me for an username. Could you make=20
it public. I'm also interested on how to solve this problem.

I have also modified the portal_memberdata and add some properties=20
like name, lastname, address, phone, company, and webpage. But I=20
don't know how to instance them when creating a user.