[Zope-CMF] Comments wanted on new product

Vincenzo Di Somma e.disomma@icube.it
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:11:31 +0100

I started to work to a PIM for Zope (SQL based) last year, it is quite
complete but I` ve stopped for business reasons. I have lot of code
written for a webmail client, It was intended for Zope and not for CMF,
but it may be converted in few days, I think, is more simple to read
than the GUD code. I`m also interested in something to handle Todo.
However, I`ve not much time, but I`ll be glad to collaborate to the
project :)

--
Vincenzo Di Somma - Responsabile Ricerca e Sviluppo - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia