[Zope-CMF] Re: private docs shown to other members, pending shown

Lynn Walton waltonl@franklin.edu
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 11:45:26 -0600

I would love to hear from someone at ZC on the questions I asked below regarding this.
I'm having a hard time believing that the default workflow that comes with CMF is flawed with respect to
having pending things viewable to anonymous user and that it hasn't been fixed yet ... as that seems like
a pretty major bug, and I would expect there to be more people who are using CMF to have talked about this
problem.
Am, I just misunderstanding something?

Thanks,
Lynn