[Zope-CMF] Getting objects who has same parent with portal_catalog?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
08 Jan 2002 13:26:10 +0100

Hello,

In my way on making this fine Desktop product I have run into a small
problem.
I want to display a calendar containing event objects.
Now the portal catalog is brilliant to query for this ...

BUT I will only want the objects in my EventContainer ...
Normally I could do an EventContainer.objectValues('Events') but not in
this case because I need to use the catalogs date ranges etc ...

Does portal_catalog have an index names parent or something ??
Anyone with a good hint for this one ?

TIA,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org
ICQ: 26680028

Quote of the day:
Bare fordi at grunden til at jeg bruger Linux er, at det er det eneste
system der er brugervenligt nok til mig?