[Zope-CMF] Getting objects who has same parent with portal_catalog?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
08 Jan 2002 16:54:00 +0100

> >I just tried to add a new index named Identifier (this is in the
> >DublinCore) and give it a type of FieldIndex - it went in okay but it's
> >the absolute url to the object.
> >Then I deleted the index and added it again - this time with a type of
> >PathIndex - and it turned up as None :-((
> >
> >I updated the catalog between those steps ...
> >
> >What should I do then ?
> >
> There should already by an index, 'path', in your catalog;  what
> you want to do is query it.  If you have upgraded the site from
> Zope 2.3.x, you will need to add the index, and then rebuild your
> catalog.

I just added this index and updated the catalog. The same thing happened
as with the Identifier ...

It sets it to 'None' ..

Why is that ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org
ICQ: 26680028

Quote of the day:
Old Zopistas never die, they just lose their Persistence Wrappers.

    - The Jester, ZopeLabs