[Zope-CMF] Re: Zope.org feedback

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:04:44 -0500

Hi Curtis,
No ideas... though I thought I saw a thread about catalog changes in 2.5 --
that product was tested only with 2.3.3.  I have yet to dive into 2.5.
Also, I think via cvs.zope.org, ZC has a new CMFTracker product - I would
check that out, since it's likely to be supported....

In fact, it was really a quick hack to take ZC's old tracker product and get
it working (barely) in CMF, cuz I needed it now.  I'll probably migrate to
the new tracker for anything new I do.

As for being a novice, read 'The Quick Python Book', it'll get you up to
speed on python, then you will have the source as your documentation!  Works
for me...

Marc