[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFImageDoc broken in CMF 1.2?

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:45:11 -0000

Thanks Ulrich,

That works, except that "text" and "text_format" are the wrong way round -
so you end up with "structured-text" in your text field :-)

The line that calls Document._edit should read -

    Document._edit(self, text, text_format, safety_belt)

Thanks for your help!

Has anyone experimented with having more than one picture for each doc? When
images are going to be part of a Document, it seems to be a lot of
unnecessary work to use the full CMF-Image type, much easier just to use
basic Zope image objects?

Cheers, Jon