[Zope-CMF] Searching weirdness

Pieter Claerhout pieter.claerhout@pandora.be
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:29:53 +0100

Hi all,

I'm building a site using Zope CMF, but found some strange things,
especially with the search and topic functions. I have the CMFPhotoAlbum
installed, which gives you a folderish item where you can store pictures in.
On one of my pages, I want to list all the PhotoAlbums that are throughout
the site. I first tried with the advanced search page, and searched for all
the items that have an item type of "Photo Album", and guess what, none are
found, even though I have some.

Same behaviour applies to topics. There's apparently no way to get a list of
all the topics that are listed in a CMF site. I think it's generally
happening with folderish objects.

Is there a way to get a list of all e.g. topics that are in your CMF site?

Cheers,

Pieter