[Zope-CMF] Feedback form

Lynn Walton waltonl@franklin.edu
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:00:26 -0600

> Subject: [Zope-CMF] Feedback form
>
> Hi
>
> I am putting together a feedback form in a CMF portal and am following the
> Zope book as well as a "How to create a mail form"
> (http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/MailForm)
>
> I seem to have followed the steps but get the following error when I try to
> submit a filled in form
>
> Error Type: TypeError
> Error Value: len() of unsized object
>
> Any ideas why?

I experienced that this past week when I had put in an empty string for one of the arguments (I think in my case it was subject).
When I changed it to include a non empty string for subject it then worked.

Don't know if this will help you or not, but it's all I know on the subject so I can't help beyond that.
Lynn