[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.2b2 breaks Cleanskin

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:44:50 -0000

Thanks for the explanation!

On a kinda related note, does anyone know if it is possible to use Page
Templates for stylesheets, instead of DTML Methods? ...and then to change
the settings mentioned so that .css on the filesystem is read as a Page
Template?

There's a long and complicated reason for this! I want to do something
like -

background-color: <span tal:condition="here/ttw_style_editing | default"
                        tal:replace"template/bgcolor_setting">#FFFFFF</span>

- where "bgcolor_setting" is a property of the Page Template that stores
that value for that style, so that they can be edited TTW with a form. And
"ttw_style_editing" is a property of the portal that determines whether to
allow Managers to use the style-editing form, or something like Dreamweaver
to directly edit the .css file.

Hope that makes some kind of sense? It's hard to explain!

Cheers, Jon