[Zope-CMF] CMF & VirtualHostMonster

Lynn Walton waltonl@franklin.edu
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:41:07 -0600

Thanks Gary.  Yes, we did already figure that we could set up a different
virtual host.  I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way besides that. If
that's the only answer, it's not a problem.  I just like to understand how
others approach some of these things so I can keep our setup as "mainstream" as
possible in the zope world. <g>

Thanks for the links too.  I'll look into those more.

Lynn