[Zope-CMF] Query portal_catalog for current object?

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:36:48 -0000

> It would be so very very very nice if you could do this:
>
> here.portal_catalog(path={'query': '/'.join(here.getPhysicalPath()),
>                           'depth': 1},
>                     id=here.getId()
>                    )

Thanks Jeffrey and Dieter,

I must admit I'm confused about the "level" attribute!

When I originally read Andreas' reply to your query -
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2001-November/010500.html - I
thought he was saying "Yes, you can use the 'level' attribute to ONLY return
the objects in a folder, and NOT those in subfolders"  ...but now I reread
it and your response above, I realise you can't

Damn! :-)

Cheers, Jon