[Zope-CMF] link checking a CMF site

Ian Clatworthy ianc@mincom.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:43:40 +1000

We have a CMF-based portal with lots of content (both HTML and
Structured Text) that I want to link check as soon as possible.
The 1.2 documentation mentions a link checker as something to
expect post 1.2. Has this development started yet? If so, is
the code 1.2-specific or can I use it on a 1.1-based site?

If not, is there some generic Zope link checking code I can
leverage? Likewise, if anyone has any design advice on the
best way to do this or things to watch out for, I'd appreciate
it. If I need to write something, it would be good if it was
general enough for others to use.

Thanks,
Ian C.
--
Ian Clatworthy
Principal Architect - MineStar

delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the opinion of
the
writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless expressly
stated
otherwise.

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.