[Zope-CMF] Query about DCWorkflow

John Morton jwm@plain.co.nz
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:57:23 +1200

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 06:16, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Shane Hathaway  <shane@zope.com> wrote:
> > John Morton wrote:
> > > Here's how I generally go about putting together a new workflow:
> >
> > (snip excellent guide)
> >
> > Say, do you have contributor CVS access?  If you do, could you add your
> > steps to the DCWorkflow documentation?
>
> I just did that, it's now in docs/howto.stx

I was turning that into some help files this weekend and noticed that I
forgot the last step where you go back to each state and set up valid
transtions for each, now that you have transtions to work from.

I'm most of the way through documenting the tabs, too, so I might have
something people can look at in a day or two.

John