[Zope-CMF] local roles

Agata Cruickshank a.cruickshank@ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:44:31 +0100

Hello,=20

I wonder whether someone could point me in the right direction. I want =
to display action box only to users with an editorial role so I've put =
the following condition around the action box:

<dtml-if "AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role('editor')or =
AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role('Manager')">
<dtml-var actions_box>
</dtml-if>=20

This works, but doesn't recognize users who have a local role 'editor' =
on a particular folder. How can I check whether they have a local role =
on a folder? getRoles() doesn't return local roles and =
get_local_roles()returns only the owner.

Many thanks
Agata