[Zope-CMF] TypeInformation needs to be cleaned.

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:30:18 -0300

Howdy people,

I just updated CMF from CVS-HEAD and noticed that Plone stopped working.
Digging a little more, i found that TypeInformation does not have the method
_cloneActions that is provided by the class ActionProviderBase, and more, it
redefines all of the methods of ActionProviderBase.

Shouldnt we take out the redundant methods and subclass ActionProviderBase in
this case? I think this would be better, as Tres cleansed out
ActionProviderBase a few days ago and it is working perfectly now.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Nobody said computers were going to be polite.