[Zope-CMF] [RFC] Type mess and allowed_content_types

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 23:27:36 +0200

Florent Guillaume wrote:

> It's a fairly pervasive change so I'd appreciate if a few people could
> check that everything still works ok with them (especially those who
> needed correct filtering), and that I didn't make any dumb mistake.

Hi, with this change did you solve the problem I had described at:
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2002-May/012600.html
(the thread starts at
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2002-May/012530.html, my
project is still on the back burner but I hope to resume development in
a month or so).
I didn't file a bug report at the time though, because I wasn't sure it
was a bug in cmf or just a problem between my chair and my keyboard, but
I'm asking because your changes to portal type management seems related
to it.

--
Luca Olivetti