[Zope-CMF] where to put non-cmf stuff in CMF?

Carl Rendell cer@sol43.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:37:15 -0700

You can also integrate with CMF programmatically by packaging
products with skins, images, scripts, help, etc, and then use an
'Install' script [via external method] to register everything with
CMF.

For an example you can download one of the CMF extension products
like CMFEmployment:

http://www.zope.org/Members/runyaga/CMFEmployment

It's install script [ in Extensions folder ] is the one I used to
become familiar with the CMF registration process.

~C

On Monday, July 8, 2002, at 08:13  AM, zope-cmf-request@zope.org wrote:

> [...]

Carl E. Rendell
Solution43
Information Distribution Consulting        |   "Ahhhh the power of
cer@sol43.com                              |    acquisition"  - Chef Z