[Zope-CMF] plone: portal_actions conditions

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
09 Jul 2002 13:08:59 -0400

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 13:00, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

> I would like to add a global tab called "english version" or "german
> version" into my plone-site. I am sure I can insert a condition like
> this:
>
> If Language=german display "english version"
> If Language=english display "german version"
>
> What do I have to insert into the field "Condition" in portal_actions
> (Actions) to aquire this?

The Condition field is a TALES expression which has the following
"top-level" names available to it:

  object_url -- full URL of the current object

  folder_url -- full URL of the current folder

  portal_url -- full URL of the CMF Site

  object -- reference to the current object

  folder -- reference to the current folder

  portal -- reference to the CMF Site

  nothing -- Python's 'None'

  request -- the REQUEST object

  modules -- "safe" module importer (a mapping)

  member -- the current authenticated member

So, in your case, you could use:

  python: request.get( 'Language', 'de' ) == 'en'

or::

  python: request.get( 'Language', 'de' ) == 'de'

Tres.