[Zope-CMF] Tracker is dead, long live collector!

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:50:13 +0100

Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> Speaking of CMF Collector, where/how is that being developed?  I think it's
> (currently) less pleasant to use than Tracker.  I've got my fingers in all
> sorts of issue-tracking pies lately, and I haven't really liked anything
> else I've used.  Actually, I think I'd like CMF Collector a lot more if it
> would default to using a monospace font for the transcripts.

It's continuing to be unofficially supported, i.e. it still works with
the latest CMF.

We use it here, and find it meets our requirements quite well.

I'd be happy to make some changes to it, to improve functionality and
usability, if you can come up with some suggestions.  I've not got a
very wide experience of bug trackers (basically, the various Zope ones,
and bugzilla, and that's it).

What are the main features it lacks?  What are its main usability
problems?

seb