[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow Question

John Morton jwm@plain.co.nz
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:12:25 +1200

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:58, Patrick Hresko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am current running Zope (2.5.1) and CMF (1.2)  and I have installed
> DCWorkflow (0.4.2) all under RedHat Linux 7.2.  I have defined own workflow
> and I am using it with almost no problems.  I create a file and then push
> it through the workflow and all works fine until I go to the Status History
> to see the states it has been in.
>
> It show as the transitions that the document has gone through except the
> initial transition.  I would like for it to say that it was "Created" on
> Jul 10, 2002 1:57 pm instead being blank.  Has anybody else run into this
> problem?  I appreciate any help.  Thanks.

There are a couple of solutions you could try. One is to create a new initial
state (called 'Initial' or 'Creation' or whatever) and an automatic
transition from that state to the real initial state called 'created'. This
should then show up in the status history. The other method is to hack the
content_status_history skin to pluck out the Creator and CreationDate from
the object and display them as well as the rest of the history.

John