[Zope-CMF] CMFWorkspaces and CMFStaging

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:40:50 +0200

> application.  It uses the ZopeVersionControl product to do most of the

Ah, that would explain things... I didnt check out that product ;) I'll
give it another go then.

> CMFWorkspaces provides an efficient way to navigate lots of content. You

What is an example of "Factory skin method name" ?

> We're practicing "release early, release often" here by putting these
> out on CVS before the documentation is available.  Plenty of

Thats great!

It would be nice to have some small note in a README, or maybe the
checkin message, that says if the thing is usable in the current state
though ;)

/Magnus