[Zope-CMF] cmf/plone: display folder contents

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:50:28 +0200

Hi,

I want to display all documents in a CMF Folder with this code from
the Zope Book.

div tal:repeat="item python:here.objectValues( [ 'Document' ] )">
tal:attributes="href item/getId"
tal:content="item/title">Sample.tgz</a><br />

This works as long as all documents in the folder are visible or
published. When one document is private, the user is prompted to
login.

I presume that I have to insert a tal:condition.

This one does not work:
tal:condition="review_state='published'"

If this apporach is not elegant, I would like to know if I can search
for documents in the catalog with specific foldernames in their path,
eg. something like that: "/Portal/folder1/*"

Ciao!
juh

--
Kofi kann wirklich stolz sein, Deutscher zu sein
http://www.sudelbuch.de/2001/20010323.html