[Zope-CMF] Zope behind Apache

Bert Vanderbauwhede Bert.Vanderbauwhede@rug.ac.be
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:47:38 +0200 (MEST)

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, P Kirk wrote:

> That works so thanks for that!  However, I need to only forward
> http://captain.kirks.net to Zope while everything else gets handled by
> Apache.
>
> I use ADSL with Dynamic IP number.  All the virtual hosts configs I have
> seen specify a fixed IP.
>
> So is there a way to limit the config you suggest to one domain?

I think you can do this with the <VirtualHost>-directive in Apache. See
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#virtualhost), where it says:

   Addr can be:

   * The IP address of the virtual host
   * A fully qualified domain name for the IP address of the virtual host.

Try to create a VirtualHost declaration in httpd.conf, and put the
DocumentRoot- and FastCGI-directives in there.

I have to admit that I have absolute no experience with either virtual
hosts or dynamic IP addresses, so I guess you're on your own...

Bert Vanderbauwhede...
---
"Age. Fac ut gaudeam."