[Zope-CMF] TALESError and Product Refresh

Jonagustine Lim jonagustine_lim@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:21:08 -0700 (PDT)

I was getting a weird TALESError earlier with my Plone
site.  I had just VirtualHostMonster installed and
mod_rewrite/mod_proxy on Apache configured when the
left navigation box in Plone started to generate
TALESErrors.

Error Value: exceptions.NameError on global name
'context' is not defined in "standard:'here/
filterCookie'", at line 91, column 21

I spoke with runyaga from plone.org and after
refreshing the CMFPlone product in the ZMI Control
Panel, the error went away.

Not sure why but I thought I'd mention it here for
future reference.

Jon