[Zope-CMF] Overriding title from DefaultDublinCoreImpl

Rainer Thaden Rainer Thaden <Thadi@gmx.de>
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:46:32 +0200

Hi,

is it a problem to override the 'title' attribute in a subclass of
DefaultDublinCoreImpl?
When i simply do
title=''
in my class, which inherits from DefaultDublinCoreImpl and try to
change the value of title via an edit form, nothing happens. No new
value is assigned to title.
However, via metadata_edit_form it is possible to assign a new value
to title.
What would i have to do?
Do i have to call setTitle from DublinCoreDefaultImpl in my class
to make the title appear in the catalog and on top of the pages in
CMF?
I want to have a local version of title, because i use Localizer to
provide titles in different languages.
--
Regards,
 Rainer                          Thadi@gmx.de