[Zope-CMF] Edit PageTemplates through ZMI

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:41:09 +0200

Deepak  Kapoor writes:
 >         I have a plain html page which i want to convert
 > in Page Templates. I have installed my Zope server on
 > linux. The problem is that when i create a new page
 > template object and upload the source from my directory
 > , the page template is created but i am not able to
 > edit it becuase its contents are not visible to me.
Are you using Konqueror as your Web browser?

  It has a known problem with escaped (HTML) comments in text areas
  (showing the text area empty in this case).

Either use a different browser or upgrade Konqueror (as I was told,
the current CVS version does not have the problem any more).

Dieter