[Zope-CMF] need to create new content type based on python

Jeffrey_Franks@i-o.com Jeffrey_Franks@i-o.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:44:54 -0500

Hi,

I need a new content type for a special kind of portal_file
object.

I've just determined that the specification I've been given is
fuzzy, i.e., likely to change/evolve and so I don't think this
is a good fit for ZClass.

However, another Zope learning curve challenge presents
itself for me -- programming a content type in python.

If I could find an existing zope product or content type
that is python based, and it subclasses from 'portal_file',
I could use that as a model for what I need to do.

Does anyone know of one of these that I can learn from and
modify?

     or

Is there some other object that is close enough that I can
use as a model?

-- jlf