[Zope-CMF] A bit lost using Plone

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:56:41 -0300

Hi

I am quite new with Zope and I am creating a site using Plone. The problem
is that I can not find information in order to learn how to use it. Has
anybody got any material that could help me to build the site? As a user
manual or something like this...

Thanks a lot.
Mariela

----- Forwarded by Mariela Colli/SYSCOM & CIPHER SA on 25/07/2002 09:52
-----

                    mcolli@SyscomCip
                    her.com.ar              To:     Kristina Quimson Buenafe
                    Sent by:                <kqb7a@virginia.edu>
                    zope-cmf-admin@z        cc:     zope-cmf@zope.org
                    ope.org                 Subject:     Re: [Zope-CMF] Urgent Query: How to
                                            add objects to a Plone Site?

                    24/07/2002 18:32

Hi Kristina,

It worked!. But then, I tried to reproduce the same, but using the
main_right_column and adding a news_slot and it does not work...What I am
doing wrong? I am new with this...

How can I get any information in order to learn how to work with a Plone
site?

MANY THANKS!
Mariela

                    Kristina

                    Quimson              To:     mcolli@syscomcipher.com.ar

                    Buenafe              cc:     zope-cmf@zope.org

                    <kqb7a@virgin        Subject:     Re: [Zope-CMF] Urgent
Query: How to
                    ia.edu>              add objects to a Plone Site?

                    24/07/2002

                    17:33

Hi Mariela,

I added the calendar by going into portal_skins/plone_templates/ui_slots,
putting main_left_column in the custom folder, and adding this code:

    Calendar box

hope this helps!

Kristina