[Zope-CMF] can't move cmf from windows to linux

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:00:47 +0100

Dieter Maurer wrote:

>  > Would anyone object if I changed the DirectoryView code slightly to do a
>  > path.join(path.split(thing)) on this?
> Will this help?
>
>   I think a Unix "path.split" will not split Windows path names
>   (and vice versa). And what to do with "c:" prefixes (fortunately,
>   they will probably not be there).

Good call :-)

I'll nick the regex from Squishdot for getting rid of this fluff...

Hmmm, if it starts with c:, it's going to have the whole path too?

eg: C:\Program Files\Website\lib\python\Products\(etc)

Am I correct in thinking that only the following should be stored:

/lib/python/Products/(etc)

?

cheers,

Chris