[Zope-CMF] Question on Default Skins

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:30:23 +0100

Carl Rendell wrote:
> I'm looking to leverage skins a little more in a dual domain site
> instance, and I'm familiar with using access rules to set the skin
> preference cookie based on the domain name. (there was a discussion on
> the list about this a while back)

Ooo... can you point me to that thread? This is something I'm really interested in!

> Question is... Is there another way to do this without using cookies?

I was planning on customizing the skins tool to behave in just this way...
...or better yet in a mroe customizable way ;-)

IIRC, there may be just one method of the SkinsTool class that needs replacing...

cheers,

Chris