[Zope-CMF] Is it a typo error in CMFCore/PortalFolder.py?

joeysj@ms3.hinet.net joeysj@ms3.hinet.net
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 18:20:00 +0800 (CST)

------------=_1023013200-139-0

Hi all,

When I checked source code of the function 'listFolderContents' in
CMFCore/PortalFolder.py, I found that there seems to be a typo error
in the section of try-except statements which is quoted as below::

      try:
          if getSecurityManager().validate(self, self, id, v):
              l.append(obj)
      except "Unauthorized":
          pass

The exception that will be raised by 'getSecurityManager().validate'
is a class 'AccessControl.Unauthorized' instead of a string "Unauthorized".
So, the clause

      except "Unauthorized":

should be

      except Unauthorized:

If I am right, the file 'CMFCore/PortalFolder.py' should
be patched as below::

      31c31
      < from AccessControl import getSecurityManager, ClassSecurityInfo
      ---
      > from AccessControl import getSecurityManager, ClassSecurityInfo, Unauthorized
      223c223
      <             except "Unauthorized":
      ---
      >             except Unauthorized: