[Zope-CMF] Adding Contents

Dharap, Parag parag.dharap@gwl.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:44:02 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C20CB0.32C1BC10

Hi,
I am planning to use Zope for content management of our intranet site. I
want users to create their own contents and manage them instead of Webmaster
doing that.
Can Zope/CMF has something where user can create content text, layout/format
that text and then assign metadata properties such as Expiration date.
When User adds new content, by default Zope gives just one Text area where
user can add text but then how to format that text. Problem is user may not
be HTML savvy.
Is this something Python/DTML/ZPT can do?
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
- Parag Dharap

------_=_NextPart_001_01C20CB0.32C1BC10

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2654.19">
<TITLE>Adding Contents</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am planning to use Zope for content =
management of our intranet site. I want users to create their own =
contents and manage them instead of Webmaster doing that. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Can Zope/CMF has something where user =
can create content text, layout/format that text and then assign =
metadata properties such as Expiration date.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">When User adds new content, by default =
Zope gives just one Text area where user can add text but then how to =
format that text. Problem is user may not be HTML savvy. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Is this something Python/DTML/ZPT can =
do?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Any help will be greatly =
appreciated</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- Parag Dharap</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C20CB0.32C1BC10--