[Zope-CMF] NameError: on global name 'context' is not defined

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:13:11 -0500

exceptions.NameError on global name 'context' is not defined in
'&lt;PythonExpr here.breadcrumbs(here)&gt;',

I have been getting this alot lately.  I run Zope2.5.1+CMF1.3b1 w/ python
2.1.3 on linux.  I can tickle this bug sometimes after refreshing a Product.
Recently it has been getting worse ;'(.  http://plone.org is suffering from
these errors (it runs Zope2.5.1a + CMF1.3b1 + python2.1.3 on FreeBSD).  It
seems that Plone 0.9.9+CMF1.3 didnt do this.  But Plone in CVS does cause
this behavior.  I am not doing anything hokey to any of the tools.  I dont
believe I get these problems when a script is loaded from within the ZODB.

I saw someone reporting this error on the mailing list but it seems like the
thread went nowhere.

cheers,
~runyaga