[Zope-CMF] Plone page caching

David (Hamish) Harvey david.harvey@bristol.ac.uk
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:52:26 +0100

Mmm, I did, but I can't find anything about dealing with these headers when
using page templates. Might it need to be done in Python?

Anyway, I've just updated to the latest Plone CVS, and it appears to be
back to normal. Weird. Those popup tips are v. cool, by the way!

Cheers,
Hamish

--On Wednesday, June 12, 2002 12:34:03 -0500 alan runyan