[Zope-CMF] Plone & CMFLDAP

Cravoisier Thierry thierry.cravoisier@st.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:51:04 +0200

Hi all,

I try to set up Plone + CMFLDAP and I have some strange behaviour I
would like to check with you.

Authentication is performed through my company central LDAP: It works
fine.
When now I am in a Plone portal (the default one without cutomization)
but just with CMFLDAP set-up, users get authenticated through the LDAP
BUT they are not declared as Member or any other Zope-CMF role.

DEspite of these settings they have access to the preferences menu. When
trying to change the preferences they get an error: it sounds normal
since they are not members.

Did I mis-use the module or did I mis some specific settings ?

Regards
Thierry