[Zope-CMF] Plone 0.9.9 anonymous search reveals private items?

Michael LaPera mlapera@colorbyte.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:49:13 -0400

I see...  I made the assumption that visible was essentially private
from the anonymous user.  Obviously this is not the case.

Is there an easy way to change the default from visable to private?

At Saturday, 22 June 2002, Lalo Martins <lalo@laranja.org> wrote:

>On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 04:57:54PM -0400, Michael LaPera wrote:
>> While doing some test searches I quickly realized that an anonymous
user
>> search, in Plone 0.9.9, reveals all items (public and private).
And if