[Zope-CMF] Problems making a links_box

Ronald L Roeber rroeber1@unl.edu
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:02:23 -0500

I'm attempting to make a links_box modeled after news_box (Zope: 2.5.1,
CMF 1.2.

Here is the test code:

------------------------------------
                                                         , sort_on='Date'
                                                         ,
sort_order='reverse'
                                                         ,
review_state='published')">
     tal:attributes="href link/remote_url"
     tal:content="link/title">An Interesting Link</a><br>
---------------------------------
I get the following error at the end of the traceback:

Undefined: remote_url not found in 'link/remote_url', at line 6, column 3

If I omit the tal:attributes or use something like "href link/id" then I
don't get the error, but of course the link is incorrect.

Are not the objects returned from the catalog search the same type as the
original (Link)?
could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Ronald L. Roeber
CIT-IANR
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68583  Phone: (402) 472-5630
email: rroeber1@unl.edu